lay out :
- v lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- v get ready for a particular purpose or event
- v spend or invest
- v bring forward and present to the mind
- v provide a detailed plan or design
News & Articles
- Local, national real estate market improving
Randy Wyrick/Vail Daily From left, Rich Deerr, Chris Minton and Matt Barker lay out the second floor of a Sky Legend home they're helping build. Home sales and construction are both running well ahead of this time last year.
June 11, 2013 - Vail Daily
- Cuccinelli Visits Southside, Lays Out Economic Plan
Danville, VA - Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli visited the Southside Tuesday to lay out his economic policy.
June 11, 2013 - ABC 13 Lynchburg
- EM Orr set to meet with Detroit's creditors
When state-appointed emergency manager Kevyn Orr meets with Detroit's creditors and bond debt holders, he plans to lay out for them the depths of the city's financial collapse. Friday's meeting at the ...
June 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News