- s lacking a steady rhythm
an arrhythmic heartbeat
- s without regard for rhythm
- But under David Ayer's direction it's still got Ellroy's arrhythmic pulse, careering from one high-caliber confrontation to another.
- Szabo's style is deliberately arrhythmic.
- Stella is a pictorial rhetorician on the grand scale, and nobody who cares about the fate of abstract painting today could chew through this show -- cramped and arrhythmic though .
News & Articles
- Frontiers news briefs: July 30
( Frontiers ) This week's news briefs include: cross-cultural communication of emotional non-speech sounds; molecular tools may help solve the riddle of Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome; two types of anomalies in the brains of people with autism; and transcription and replication result in distinct epigenetic marks following repression of early gene expression.
July 30, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Meat Loaf in PerthNow
In a statement issued yesterday, Meat Loaf said: "Performing for my fans is the most important thing in the world to me. Over the years, I've gone on stage with a broken foot and an arrhythmic heart. It was devastating having to come off stage in...
- Jamie Dixon in ESPN
Dixon was hospitalized Wednesday in critical condition after suffering an "arrhythmic episode to her heart" at the school, her older brother, Pittsburgh men's basketball coach Jamie Dixon, said Thursday.
- Niall Ferguson in MarketWatch
In a Los Angeles Times column, Ferguson asks: "America, a Fragile Empire: Here today, gone tomorrow, could the United States fall that fast?" "But what if history is not cyclical and slow-moving but arrhythmic?"