- s equipped with the complete arms and armor of a warrior
- s in ceremonial attire and paraphernalia
- Here, evidently, is all the panoplied might of a confident and messianic power.
- The Philadelphia Inquirer was dazzled by "the overwhelming power and grandeur of the music and the miracle of proud and panoplied art being brought in full glory into one's own .
- With all the stately majesty of British justice, a panoplied court assembled before the television cameras of the British Broadcasting Corp.