- v consider or hold as true
- v receive willingly something given or offered
- v give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to
- v react favorably to; consider right and proper
- v admit into a group or community
- v take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- v be designed to hold or take
- v receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- v make use of or accept for some purpose
- v be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
The cow accepted the bull
- s generally approved or compelling recognition
several accepted techniques for treating the condition
- Accepted: client must submit .
- Now that reproductive freedom is becoming accepted and conservative groups are fighting to maintain control over women's bodies as the means of reproduction, Sanger's revolution .
- And then one day she forgave me, she accepted me.
News & Articles
- Donations accepted for family that lost home to tornado
Donations for the Cranesville-area family that lost their mobile home to a tornado on May 28 are being accepted at Woodforest National Bank branches at 108 Washington Towne Blvd., Edinboro, PA 16412, and at 5741 Buffalo Road, Harborcreek, PA 16421.
June 14, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Rajan Sambandam, Chief Research Officer at TRC Market Research, Has Accepted a Position as Adjunct Associate Professor ...
Rajan Sambandam, Chief Research Officer at TRC Market Research, has accepted a position as Adjunct Associate Professor of Marketing at Columbia University where he will teach a Marketing Research course. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10823436.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Sadie Orr accepted to UA nursing
Mersadies “Sadie” Orr was accepted to the Capstone College of Nursing for the summer semester. She was accepted with 95 other students out of 300 applicants.
June 11, 2013 - Hartselle Enquirer
- Larry King in ABC News
I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to end 'Larry King Live,' the nightly show, this fall and CNN has graciously accepted, to agree to giving me more time for my wife and I to get to the kids' little league games,...
- President Bush in MTV.com
Al Gonzales is a man of integrity, decency and principle and I have reluctantly accepted his resignation with great appreciation for the service that he has provided for our country,Bush said from the tarmac of a Texas airfield on his way to...