- s marked by skill in deception
a wily old attorney
- The wily, leather-bodied old brujo and his academic straight man first found an audience in the young of the counterculture, many of whom were intrigued by Castaneda's recorded .
- Whether you're new to the Web or a wily veteran, we offer some tips on finding the best high-speed access for you WORLD A Nation in the Dark.
- The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a pathogen so wily and protean that researchers rarely talk about curing infected patients, focusing instead on treatment and .
News & Articles
- On sacred ground in a Russian town
A sea of humanity surged forward at the train station in Moscow, pushing me away from the ticket window. I was losing ground, fighting a crowd of people who'd survived both the slog of Soviet bureaucracy and the quicksand of anarchic capitalism. A wily octogenarian attempted to squeeze under my arm, and I blocked him with my backpack while shoving a random assortment of foreign bills at the ...
June 12, 2013 - The Oneida Daily Dispatch
- Stanton, Marlins look for spark behind Turner
Jacob Turner's two starts this season have been solid, as he's allowed just one run in 13 innings. He takes the hill for the Marlins on Tuesday, opposing the Brewers' Wily Peralta.
June 11, 2013 - Florida Marlins
- Newman team's wonky strategy pays off
LONG POND, Pa. -- One week after his boss buoyed the entire organization with a breakthrough victory, Ryan Newman used a bit of wily pit strategy to keep the roll going for Stewart-Haas Racing.
June 9, 2013 - NASCAR.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Vin Scully in Reuters Canada
Clem Labine was one of the main reasons the Dodgers won it all in 1955,Dodgers Hall of Fame broadcaster Vin Scully said in a statement. "He had the heart of a lion and the intelligence of a wily fox ...... and he was a nice guy, too. He...
- Larry Sabato in Forbes
My money's on McConnell and always is because he has so much money,Sabato said. "He's the minority leader, and he's as wily as anybody in politics. But I'll bet even he recognizes that he has to be on guard, probably more than at any time...
- President Bush in Reuters
I tried to, you know, get it out of him who's going to be his successor, what he intends to do. And he was wily. He wouldn't tip his hand,Bush said.