- s not to be trusted
- s having concealed difficulty
a tricky recipe to follow
- s marked by skill in deception
- It's especially tricky at state schools where legislators help determine school funding.
- The task is a tricky one, but Rubin remains bullish.
- The economic recovery, made possible by giant government stimulus, is proving to be a tricky forecasting challenge for economists and Wall Street analysts.
News & Articles
- A Hollow Military Again?
Even in the best of times, U.S. leaders have stumbled trying to manage the tricky transition between war and what comes after. Following every “war to end all wars,” the American people demand a “peace dividend” that often cuts defense spending too deep for too long, eroding military preparedness. Congress resists shuttering unneeded bases, stopping unnecessary weapons production, or ...
June 13, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Continuous school calendar impacts many
School calendars are tricky business. Families are especially concerned about when school starts so vacations, camps, visits with relatives can be scheduled and child care can be arranged.
June 13, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Zumba, tricky tray to benefit Warwick Animal Shelter
WARWICK — Zumba for the Cause, Party for the Paws fundraiser is all set for June 14, 2013 at the Warwick Valley Middle School. The Party for the paws fundraiser will feature a multi-instructor Zumba-thon, a 100-plus item tricky-tray, live DJ music and a 50/50 raffle.
June 10, 2013 - The Warwick Advertiser
- Steven Gerrard in AsiaOne
It was one of those freak things, I don't think you can criticise the keeper. People have been talking about the ball and it is tricky,said Gerrard. "Rob will learn from this and he might make an important save that wins us a match. We're...
- Roger Federer in guardian.co.uk
It's always a tricky match against Fabrice but you know it's going to be fun,said Federer after his 6-1,6-2,6-0 win, his eighth in succession against Santoro, all of them in straight sets.
- Sir Trevor Brooking in The Press Association
He added: "To be fair to the clubs, the timing of the tournament is a bit tricky but it really is the only slot available to UEFA. Any later in the season and the player release issue would be just as hard. I think the clubs appreciate that now."