- s marked by skill in deception
- Serene, reticent, sloe-eyed Mary Lou Williams was not selling a pretty face, or a ow decolletage, or tricksy swinging of Bach or Chopin.
- Then the "tricksy" son died.
- Confided Olivier optimistically to a friend last summer: "I am going through an extremely tricksy situation of trying to recover and get strong again after a lengthy illness.
News & Articles
- Facebook Graph Search Let Dev Scrape Thousands of Public Phone Numbers
It looks like all our Graph Search privacy concerns weren't just the ravings of a paranoid, tinfoil-hat-wearing lunatic. Using Facebook's new comprehensive search tool, a tricksy little dev was able to compile a database holding thousands of Facebook users' personal phone numbers. Read more...
June 24, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Tony McGuinness in Times Online
McGuinness mentions that the turntable feels "a little loose" and points out that, so far, the game seems to focus on hip-hop style and methods. "Tricksy stuff, mixing between records in the middle, scratching at the end. But for the purposes...
- Anthony Holden in Santa Fe New Mexican
Such personal touches as Maazel comes up with are as banal as obvious: a solo violin for poignancy, growling B-movie brass for mounting menace, percussive effects for tricksy detail,Holden wrote.