- s marked by skill in deception
- If so, it was either an ill-informed or a knavish innuendo.
- It goes: O Lord our God, arise, Scatter his enemies And make them fall; Confound their politics, Frustrate their knavish tricks; On Thee our hopes we fix; God save us all.
- There is a bit of gunplay, a knavish exchange of documents and some police work which appears at first glance to be extremely boneheaded.
News & Articles
- Jeannette Senior Legion off to hot start
By Brian Knavish, Jeannette Spirit The Jeannette Senior American Legion baseball team entered the week on a three-game winning streak. That’s no typo. After a win over East Hempfield on ...
June 6, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News