turn out :
- v be shown or be found to be
- v prove to be in the result or end
- v produce quickly or regularly, usually with machinery
- v result or end
- v come, usually in answer to an invitation or summons
- v bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- v put out or expel from a place
- v come and gather for a public event
- v outfit or equip, as with accessories
- v turn outward
- v cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch
- v get up and out of bed
News & Articles
- Clean-tech startup hopes to turn 'leftover' algae into profitable company
Algal Scientific chief science officer Geoff Horst shows off his beta glucan rich algae at the company's lab in the Michigan Life Science and Innovation Center.Ben Freed | AnnArbor.comSometimes, a by-product of the scientific process can turn out to...
June 16, 2013 - MLive.com
- WOODHAVEN: Man, woman with warrants nabbed eating in McDonald’s parking lot
WOODHAVEN — It didn’t turn out to be such a happy meal for several people inside a car enjoying their McDonald’s food before police showed up and arrested two of them.
June 15, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Baby Names Inspired By Famous Fathers
Sometimes the names of the fathers who sired future super achievers turn out to be a lot more interesting than those they bestowed on their progeny. For example, Truman Capote’s dad’s name was Archulus, Humphrey Bogart’s was Belmont, Bela Lugosi’s Istvan and Marc Chagall’s Khatskel.
June 15, 2013 - The Huffington Post