- v come into existence; take on form or shape
- v originate or come into being
- v rise to one's feet
- v result or issue
- v move upward
- v take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- v get up and out of bed
- More troubling questions arise from the claim by IAEA chief Dr Mohammed el-Baradei, who was in charge of the nuclear component of the prewar UN inspection program in Iraq, that he .
- Problems arise, according to Barral, when a trauma or malfunction puts the mechanism out of alignment.
- The massed students beat their kitchenware and advanced, as Radio Peking recounted, singing a rousing, revolutionary anthem: "Arise, arise, Oh millions with one heart; braving the .
News & Articles
- 'Arise' women's conference theme
Ariseis the theme next weekend for a Living in the Blessing conference at Anchor Faith Church in the Ponce de Leon Mall. The conference will be held June 20-22 featuring Marci Glisson, Angie Krulcik and Connie Crowl. The gathering opens at 7:30 p.m.
June 14, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Concerns Arise Over SEC's Plan for Money Market Funds
Concerns Arise Over SEC's Plan for Money Market Funds
June 13, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Arise Windpower AB: Shares in Arise AB (publ) is now traded under short name ARISE
LAHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: The shares in Arise AB (publ) (STO:AWP) is as from June 12, 2013 traded under the short name ARISE. The background is that the Annual General Meeting in May 2013 resolved upon a change of name to Arise AB (publ), which has now been registered by the Swedish Companies Registration Office. Halmstad, 10 June, 2013 ARISE AB (publ) The information ...
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire
- Ben Bernanke in Reuters
The committee continues to monitor the situation and will act as needed to limit the adverse effects on the broader economy that may arise from the disruptions in financial markets,Bernanke said in a speech to a symposium in Jackson Hole,...
- Alberto Contador in Independent
I've earned the right to be the leader of a team without having to fight for my place,Contador said in AS newspaper. "And with Armstrong, some difficult situations could arise in which the team would put him first and that would hurt me."
- Elena Kagan in World Magazine
The principal conflicts of interest that I would encounter arise from my service as solicitor general,Kagan wrote on her Senate questionnaire, adding that the only others she was aware of would involve Harvard litigation.