- v cause to go somewhere
- v to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- v cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
send me your latest results
- v transport commercially
- v assign to a station
- v transfer
- v cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution
- v broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- And if they play the World Series for 100 more, Don Larsen may still be the only man to take on 27 batters from a league champion and send 'em all back to the bench.
- People send me stuff all the time.
- Perhaps its a derivative of the real question that came to mind -- does Massachusetts have the stomach to send a Kennedy back to fill it?.
News & Articles
- Send us your Bruins fever photos
Is your cup running over with Bruins fever?Send us photos of you and your friends in Bruins jerseys with Bruins caps, waving Bruins banners. We'll create a special Bruins Stanley Cup photo gallery at SouthCoastToday.com.
June 15, 2013 - The Standard-Times
- Sources: US to send small arms, ammo to Syrian rebels
The United States is going to send Syrian rebels more military support including small arms, ammunition and potentially anti-tank weapons, two officials familiar with the matter said Friday.
June 15, 2013 - CNN
- Send Article
To send an article all fields are required. www.chemtrend.com The world's largest producer of releasants and lubricants to the rubber, tire, polyurethane, composites, rotation and die casting industries.
June 14, 2013 - Rubber World
- Joe Lieberman in Voice of America
Laura and I extend our deepest condolences to the family of Benazir Bhutto, to her friends, to her supporters. We send our condolences to the families of the others who were killed in today's violence. And we send our condolences to all the people... President Bush http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFh0u2JMmcpgHHAEOKNoPb27FyIcg Pakistan Dawn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dawn.com/2007/12/28/top12.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEFx_D2yIsUMZajIb24AWgWE-m40g Dec 27, 2007
88086 117512 send If the public-option plan is in there, as a matter of conscience I will not allow this bill to come to a final vote, because I believe the debt [incurred by the bill] can break America and send us into a recession that is worse than the one we are...
- John Kamm in The Associated Press
This is a very harsh sentence,said John Kamm, an American human rights campaigner whom the State Department turned to for help last year to lobby for Xue's release. "It's a huge disappointment and will send very real shivers up the spines...