- n message that is transmitted by radio or television
- n a radio or television show
- v broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- v sow over a wide area, especially by hand
- v cause to become widely known
broadcast the news
- What burned up the broadcasting industry as much as anything was the manner in which FCC let fly.
- A few hours later, staff at the BBC felt another effect of this sea change in broadcasting, as the broadcaster announced plans to cut 1,800 jobs, sell its iconic London .
- So the pair set their sights beyond broadcast TV, beyond cable TV, to the computer networks.
News & Articles
- Broadcast Engineer/IT Specialist
This position will support all live Broadcast and Post Production/Editing equipment in a digital television facility. For a complete description and job requirements, apply online . …
June 25, 2013 - FOX 5 San Diego
- Audioboo is allowing broadcast media to make their best content social
As a next-generation social podcasting tool, broadcast media including BBC, Absolute Radio and CNBC, are utilising Audioboo not only to engage with audiences directly on its web an
June 25, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Pebble Broadcast Systems Relocates
Pebble Broadcast Systems has relocated to a larger, purpose-built facility in Colorado
June 24, 2013 - Television Broadcast
- Mark Thompson in guardian.co.uk
Twenty-five years ago, I sat at this table across from New York Governor Mario Cuomo for the first broadcast ever of Larry King Live, and now, decades later, I talked to the guys here at CNN and told them I'd like to end Larry King Live this... Larry King http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVNM7f31GfZRltQZJjSm08sjsr8w MEDIAWEEK http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_display/news/cable-tv/e3i5b94756fffe163f934a0524f4ca5f258&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEl-sWzBrgffPgA9XiXsYO7TgTLsA Jun 30, 2010
12894 17543 broadcast In a statement, Thompson said: I would like to add my own personal and unreserved apology to Andrew Sachs, his family and to licence fee payers for the completely unacceptable broadcast on BBC Radio 2. BBC audiences accept that, in comedy,...
- Bob Costas in New York Daily News
I welcome your response : and hope it is one that reassures your broadcast network's viewers that blatantly partisan talk show hosts like Christopher Matthews and Keith Olbermann at MSNBC don't hold editorial sway over the NBC network news... Ed Gillespie http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gillespie&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE_U5rHCqxR_Svu-ji-htEiZA0zZg guardian.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/19/georgebush.uselections2008&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHV_U23KhElB7Xy41xj-X3bRC6nmg May 19, 2008
12896 17548 broadcaster Jim McKay was a singular broadcaster," said Bob Costas, who succeeded McKay as the television voice of the Olympics. "He had a reporter's eye, a literary touch and, above all, a personal humanity."