get off :
- v leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc.
- v be relieved of one's duties temporarily
- v transfer
- v cause to be acquitted; get off the hook; in a legal case
- v escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- v enjoy in a sexual way
- v alight from (a horse)
- v get out of quickly
- v send via the postal service
- v get high, stoned, or drugged
- v deliver verbally
News & Articles
- Appeals court denies Goodman request to lower $4M bail, get off house arrest
An appellate court this afternoon denied a request from Wellington polo mogul John Goodman to have his $4 million bond lowered and get off house arrest ahead of his second trial on DUI manslaughter charges.
June 20, 2013 - The Palm Beach Post
- Video: Metz: "Get Off"
At this year's Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona, Pitchfork.tv captured a series of performances and interviews with a variety of artists. Watch as Metz perform "Wet Blanket", a highlight off their great debut LP . They also talk about working on new material and getting tired of their old stuff. UPDATE: This video has been removed. Metz have also today shared the animated video for "Get Off ...
June 19, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Offensive changes paying off as Chicago Fire eye result against Colorado Rapids
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. – Chicago Fire coach Frank Klopas tried to get offensive with his midfield lineup early in the season, but his attempt was futile in three scoreless games before pulling the plug and reverting to a two-defensive midfielder formation.
June 19, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports