- v manifest or bring back
This action reflects his true beliefs
- v reflect deeply on a subject
- v to throw or bend back (from a surface)
Sound is reflected well in this auditorium
- v be bright by reflecting or casting light
Drive carefully--the wet road reflects
- v show an image of
her sunglasses reflected his image
- v give evidence of a certain behavior
His lack of interest in the project reflects badly on him
- v give evidence of the quality of
The mess in his dorm room reflects on the student
- But does that portrayal reflect a pre-existing expectation that film buffs hold or does it instill it? As part of their research, Dr Holmes' team had around 130 student volunteers .
- Again, that might reflect a sense of fairness why should we help people who stretched beyond their means to buy McMansions? but it ignores the facts that the delinquency .
- Any Chinese President needs to reflect the necessities of his society, including the territorial integrity of a united China.
News & Articles
- Annabel Tollman: the Calm Amid Fashion’s Storm
Colleagues and friends reflect on the life of the stylist Annabel Tollman, who they say was an exception to the Jungle Law of the fashion industry.
June 12, 2013 - New York Times
- 'Unprecedented' $2.5b Cooper Tire Deal Highlights Auto Industry Change
Updated from 11:05 a.m ET to reflect analyst comments and additional data throughout NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cooper Tire is being bought by Indian tire manufacturer Apollo Tyres for $35 a share, in an all cash deal that highlights a fast-changing global auto industry. Apollo's acquisition, which values 99-year old Cooper Tire at $2.5 billion, also comes at a crossroads in the post-financial ...
June 12, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Facebook, Twitter reflect and amplify growing levels of narcissism
ANN ARBOR, Mich., June 11 (UPI) -- Social media such as Facebook and Twitter reflect and amplify the American culture's growing levels of narcissism, U.S. researchers say.
June 11, 2013 - UPI