- v furnish with new or different furniture
We refurnished the living room
- Rose got the peerless team of Rodgers Hart to write his score, able Albert Johnson to do his sets and to refurnish (cost: $40,000) the fusty interior of North America's best .
- Each refugee family has been promisedand some have already received20 sheets of roofing, five bags of cement, several yards of lumber and $50 to rebuild and refurnish their .
- By this logic, everyone should burn the sofa and dining room set and refurnish the homestead every couple of years.
- Zalman Shoval in Men's News Daily
They need time to regroup, to refurnish their military and terrorist capabilities, and, therefore, obviously, Israel has to maintain the option of acting militarily, and, I think, it does have the option,said Shoval.