- v provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- In this sleepy province in the heart of the Isaan region 620 kilometers northeast of Bangkok, where men are men and bugs are food, just about everyone is happy to regale you with .
- Connecticut executives regale each other with lurid tales of mile-long queues and two-hour waits at the pump.
- But to he elected they had to prove themselves entertainers, prepare an act to regale their fraternity brothers.
News & Articles
- Washington Celebrates America July 4
Washington Celebrates America's old-fashioned parade on July 4th always features a host of outstanding marching bands and floats. This year's parade line-up will include a special star. Frank Sinatra (aka Eric DeLauro) will regale visitors not only in the...
June 11, 2013 - The Warren Reporter