- v organize anew, as after a setback
- v reorganize into new groups
- The allies were determined to give them no breathing space to pull themselves together to make a stand -- or to regroup for an assault on the American Army, which had cut them off .
- And why pick someone who is known to have an ax to grind with the White House at a time when the party should regroup and unify? The answer is that Lott won (by one vote over .
- Like the Taliban in the late 1990s in Afghanistan, the jihadists are believed to be providing leaders of al-Qaeda with the protection they need to regroup and train new operatives.
News & Articles
- LIVINGSTON: Summer learning slide is not an amusement park ride
Community Columnist LIVINGSTON: Summer learning slide is not an amusement park ride We all need a chance to relax and regroup following a busy school year of meetings, classes, quizzes, projects and deadlines — right? Why the concern then with letting kids spend their summer playing and having fun? Jun 14, 2013 It’s the loss of learning that happens when students go on summer break for 8-10 ...
June 14, 2013 - Grand Haven Tribune
- Chavanne, Gibson named to 2013 USA Softball National team
The roster was finalized on Friday following a three-day selection camp at the ASA Hall of Fame complex in Oklahoma City. The 18-player team will regroup in July for its first competition.
June 14, 2013 - WVLT-TV Knoxville
- Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs: Game 4 Postgame Grades and Analysis
So this is what the Miami Heat had in mind when LeBron James , Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh joined forces back in 2010. Led by monstrous performances from LeBron and Wade, the Heat evened the NBA Finals at two games apiece with a convincing 109-93 victory over the San Antonio Spurs . The Heat came out slow in the first quarter, trailing by double digits early on. A quick regroup saw them retake ...
June 14, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Robert Gates in International Herald Tribune
There's no reason to sit back and let the Taliban regroup,Gates said.
- Fred Couples in Forbes
What he's going to do is screw the US Open up for everyone else,Fred Couples said. "If he had shot 10 or 11 under, the USGA would have said, 'Well, maybe we have it in the right spot.' Now, they may have to regroup a little."
- Terry Francona in Kansas.com
Sitting through that one wasn't a whole lot of fun,said Boston manager Terry Francona. "We've been on the other side. When it happens to you, you have to get through it the best you can. We'll need to regroup as quickly as we can."