- n a term used in Scottish names of promontories
- n an island in western Scotland in the Inner Hebrides
- v reflect deeply on a subject
I mulled over the events of the afternoon
- v heat with sugar and spices to make a hot drink
- The New York Governor says he has finally zeroed in on a candidate to replace Clinton in the Senate, but wants to mull it over a few more days.
- I mull the logistics of paperless hygiene as I load a family-size pack of Charmin Ultra Soft into my Subaru Forester.
- Instead of training for jobs, they mull the perennial principles in the "100 Great Books" (now actually 168).
News & Articles
- Reports: Daimler, Evonik Mull Sale Of Battery JV
Reports: Daimler, Evonik Mull Sale Of Battery JV
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Mobile Summit 2013: In Smartwatch Category, Pebble Still Awaits the Big Competition
Pebble, the smartwatch upstart, is charging ahead while computing giants mull their product plans. In April 2012, Eric Migicovsky launched a Kickstarter campaign for Pebble , the smartwatch that went on to attract almost 70,000 backers and set the tone for an emerging product category that now companies including Apple, Microsoft, Google and Samsung are all likely or rumored to be pursuing. Yet ...
June 11, 2013 - Technology Review
- Man turns himself in after alleged foot fetish crime on minor
CLARK COUNTY, Ind. (WHAS11) – Clark County, Indiana prosecutors say it’s one of the strangest child molestation investigations they’ve had. Jeremy Mull, Clark County’s Deputy Prosecutor, says a 63-year-old man entered a Charlestown, Indiana home and had unlawful contact with a 12-year-old minor. “He proceeded to remove her shoes and socks and began sucking on her toes in what we believe was a ...
June 11, 2013 - WHAS TV11 Louisville
- Phil Jackson in Los Angeles Times
That's what you mull as a coach over in your mind at 1 or 5 in the morning after a situation like that, what could have we done differently,Jackson said. "But the other aspect is that you've got to give credit where credit is due."
- Jim Calhoun in SI.com
Some games are very complex and you mull over them, why you won and why lost, it's difficult,said Calhoun, whose team had won 13 of its last 16 games. "This one is very easy. They came out and kicked our butt. When we were coming back we...
- Mike Piazza in ESPN
I think of these decisions to be the best decisions when you have to mull them over and ultimately go to where you're most wanted,Piazza said. "It was very flattering. I still had to kind of warm up to the idea of coming to the American...