- v reflect deeply on a subject
- South Korea and Japan must now ponder if the World Cup was worth footing the bill Why Some Teams Just Can't Win How Brazil and Germany the usual suspects turned .
- Scholars can debate whether the Bush Doctrine is the most muscular expression of national interest in a half-century; the generals may ponder whether warmaking or peacekeeping is .
- Even though most of Hollywood's Oscar contenders have yet to hit theaters, all that critical and commercial affection is leading awards watchers to ponder: Could WALL-E finally .
News & Articles
- How To Stop Three Billion New Ikea Customers From Wrecking The Planet
Healing Mother Earth is the last thing you think of when you ponder a cavernous, bustling Ikea store filled with shoppers hauling out flat-packed Faktums by the SUV load. Steve Howard is out to change that perception. He's been Ikea’s chief sustainability officer for two years and gave a talk yesterday at TEDGlobal in Edinburgh to explain how the $37 billion (sales) retailer with 340 stores is ...
June 12, 2013 - Forbes
- Hawkeyes, Huskies kick off set for 2:30
Question for you to ponder: Is Northern Illinois a must-win for Iowa? This is an idle June thought. This game is 80-something days (81 maybe?) days off. It’s at Kinnick Stadium and, we know now, it kicks off at 2:30 p.m.
June 12, 2013 - The Gazette
- You’re doing it wrong: Only 5 percent wash hands the right way, study says
Here’s something to ponder the next time you head to the loo: Only five percent of people wash their hands long enough to kill disease-causing germs. Translation: Ick. That’s according to a study from Michigan State University, which based its results on observing 3,749 people in public restrooms. These intrepid researchers published the results in [...]
June 11, 2013 - The Sideshow via Yahoo! News
- Piers Sellers in Christian Science Monitor
Sir Isaac absolutely loved it, I've got to tell you,Sellers joked. "We had him in the window and he got to watch his little wood chip float by and ponder the laws of gravitation and everything. I think it was a treat for him."
- Mike Modano in Vancouver Sun
You have nights like that you think this could keep going and you could play well, things go well for you like that,Modano said. "I don't know if there was fate there, but certainly when you have nights like that it makes you ponder at...
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in International Herald Tribune
We will ponder your words and proposal,Khamenei said, according to IRNA.