- v focus once again; The physicist refocused the light beam"
- v focus anew
The group needs to refocus its goals
- v put again into focus or focus more sharply
refocus the image until it is very sharp
- While Apple's iPhone launch was absorbing all the available buzz this winter, two dueling teams of technologists were feverishly finalizing gadgets they hope will refocus the .
- But the real challenge is to refocus HP's image, something for which Fiorina's background at Lucent Technologies prepared her well.
- Ive got to refocus my life and try to find a new balance.
News & Articles
- South Jersey Times All-Stars: Gloucester Catholic named Baseball Team of the Year
After a stunning 8-1 loss to Washington Township in the Diamond Classic, the Rams vowed to refocus and play like Gloucester Catholic and went on to claim the program's fourth straight state championship.
June 23, 2013 - Bridgeton News
- Vilsack visits Hy-Vee
U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack listens to nutritional points made by Hy-Vee dietitian Janine Albers while filling a shopping cart with grocery items March 28 during a visit to the Hy-Vee store at 26th Street and Sycamore Avenue in Sioux Falls. Vilsack’s visit was part of a tour designed to refocus Americans’ attention on healthful eating habits.
June 23, 2013 - Tri-State Neighbor
- Alcatel-Lucent refocuses on IP networking and ultra broadband
Alcatel-Lucent will refocus on IP networking and ultra-broadband access in mobile and fixed-line networks as it seeks to return to profitability by 2015. Announcing the company's "Shift Plan" in Paris on Wednesday, CEO Michel Combes said the company now recognized that the markets for core networking equipment and access networks are very different, and will in future manage its activities ...
June 19, 2013 - PC World
- Elena Dementieva in USA Today
It's very hard not to think about the Olympic Games,Dementieva said. "Very difficult to refocus. I mean, all my thinking is there in Beijing."
- Al Skinner in ABC News
We had to have the discipline in order to execute what it is we needed to do,Boston College coach Al Skinner said. "There were going to be breakdowns and there were, but guys were able to refocus and not compound those mistakes."
- Todd Helton in Forbes
I'm not going to lie, my mind wandered a little bit,Helton said. "You've got to refocus. Sometimes you'd like to be a fan in that situation and sit back and enjoy it. You can't."