prepare : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
prepare for war
- v prepare for eating by applying heat
- v to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery
prepare a report
prepare a speech
- v arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- v educate for a future role or function
The prince was prepared to become King one day
- v create by training and teaching
- v lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord
prepare the discord in bar 139
- v undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- Each January, she and the science staff prepare an in-depth special report on health.
- How families around the world shop and prepare their meals.
- HUP, TWO, THREE The Clones, genetically based on Jango Fett (Boba's father), prepare to fight for the Republic.
News & Articles
- Dare to Prepareteaches teen how to avoid bad driving habits
The event is called "Dare to Prepare." The focus is to try and teach 14 and 15 year olds how to avoid bad driving habits before they're officially issued a drivers license. This comes on the heels of a
June 13, 2013 - FOX 7 Austin
- Using The Geological Record To Prepare For Future Megathrust Earthquakes
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online In an attempt to better prepare for future massive “megathrust” earthquakes along the west coast of Canada, researchers have prepared a record of earthquake history in southern British Columbia. Their findings, which were published Wednesday in the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences , will play an important role in helping scientists ...
June 13, 2013 - redOrbit
- Prepare now for monsoon season
It's not too early to prepare yourself for a monsoon. One Valley expert said if you act now, you could possibly save yourself thousands of dollars and a lot of heartache in the future.
June 12, 2013 - KTAR 92.3 Phoenix