machinate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v arrange by systematic planning and united effort
machinate a plot
- v engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
- Leon Trotsky continues from exile to machinate against Joseph Stalin with such dreadful success that, as his agents and fellow conspirators, the 21 who now face death nearly .
- And whatever the 20th century gods do, they don't machinate.
News & Articles
- Macedonia, Kosovo in tit-for-tat trade dispute
Macedonia is deliberating its next move in an escalating trade war with Kosovo, which closed its borders to all Macedonian goods to protest a wheat export ban. Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski ...
Sept. 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Soccer-Macedonia 1 Scotland 2 - World Cup qualifier result
Sept 10 (Reuters) - Macedonia 1 Scotland 2 - World Cup qualifying Group A result. In Skopje Scorers: Macedonia: Jovan Kostovski 84 Scotland: Ikechi Anya 60, Shaun Maloney 89 Halftime: 0-0 Referee: Fredy Fautrel (France) (Editing by Toby Davis)
Sept. 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Macedonia vs. Scotland: Date, Time, Live Stream, TV Info and Preview
Scotland will look to end their two-match losing streak on Tuesday when they will travel to Philip II Arena for a European 2014 World Cup qualifying match with Macedonia. The Scots currently sit at the bottom of their Group A table , but just four points separate the lowest four teams in the group. Macedonia, winners against Wales and Bulgaria their last two times out, are currently fourth in ...
Sept. 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report