- v bring order and organization to
- v create (as an entity)
- v form or join a union
- v cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- v arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- v plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- PARTY LINE: Asma-Maria Andraos, left, who helped organise a protest in Lebanon's Martyrs Square after the assassination of Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, poses with PTI Europe's .
- Today the British are still criticised in America, and it is still the Irish who organise the anti-British feeling.
- Bao argued against the imposition of martial law in Beijing before the army crackdown and tried to organise intellectuals into an independent organisation.
- Marissa Mayer in Media Week
Mayer added: "While online flight search is rapidly evolving, we think there is room for more competition and greater innovation. Google has already come up with new ways to organise hard-to-find information such as images, newspaper archives,...
- Condoleezza Rice in AFP
We understand that it's difficult, we understand the North West Frontier area is difficult. But militants cannot be allowed to organise there and to plan there and to engage across the borders,Rice said.
- Teixeira in Aljazeera.net
We are a civilized nation, a nation that is going through an excellent phase, and we have got everything prepared to receive adequately the honour to organise an excellent World Cup,Teixeira said.