- v pay for something before receiving it
- But if you've taken the time to answer eHarmony's 436 compatibility survey questions and paid its premium charges ($21 to $60 a month, depending on how many months you prepay), and .
- Not to be left out, T-Mobile is promoting its prepay plan by giving away free concert tickets.
- Tyco has been accused of "spring-loading": padding earnings growth by acquiring companies after making them prepay expenses and forgo new revenue.
News & Articles
- ParkWhiz adds monthly parking in N.Y. to its booking menu
ParkWhiz, a Chicago startup that allows drivers to reserve and prepay for parking online, is adding the ability to book monthly parking in New York City.
June 12, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Community Briefs
A music, arts and drama (M.A.D.) camp will be held for children ages 9-12 from 8 a.m. to noon, Monday, June 17, through June 21 at the Buddy Holly Center, 1801 Crickets Ave. The cost is $50. Preregistration and prepay required.
June 12, 2013 - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- New IDC Energy Insights Report Explores Prepayment Solutions for Utilities and Energy Retailers
IDC Energy Insights today announced a new report, Business Strategy: Prepayment for Customer Choice and Financial Security , that explores the options for configuration, benefits of undertaking, and potential challenges for utilities and retail energy providers offering customers prepayment programs.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance