- n someone who cooks food
- n English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- v prepare a hot meal
My husband doesn't cook
- v prepare for eating by applying heat
- v transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes
- v tamper, with the purpose of deception
cook the books
- v transform by heating
The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle
- Oh, also, why don't you cook more? You really should cook more.
- From seaweed to chicken and chili, our food how we find it, cook it and eat it tells the story of the modern world.
- Up today in the cooking-on-a-budget series, a QA with a blogger-cook-cinematographer-jester who puts together recipes using ingredients that cost $1 or under.
News & Articles
- Cook County prosecutors drop charges against mom
Cook County prosecutors have dropped charges against a woman who served eight years in prison after being convicted of strangling her son.
June 18, 2013 - Journal Gazette & Times-Courier
- Officials: Cook Fire Accidental
Cook, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- Authorities have determined that the cause of Monday night's fire in Cook is accidental in nature and that no foul play is suspected.
June 18, 2013 - Northland's News Center
- Cook Co. board to slash tax on businesses that shop across the border
The Cook County Board is expected Wednesday to slash a tax that mostly applies to business purchases made outside of the county. Aides to County Board President Toni Preckwinkle said commissioners will vote on reducing the tax on purchases of non-titled personal property. The rate would be cut to 0.75 percent from 1.25 percent. The tax applies to sales outside of Cook County for tangible goods ...
June 17, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Thaksin Shinawatra in AFP
He's an outstanding manager who has achieved many things with Blackburn,Thaksin told the Daily Mail. "Mark was always the first choice of our new executive chairman, Garry Cook. Together they will make a great team. They will both prove to...