- n visual imagery
- n visual representation as by photography or painting
- v imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v show in, or as in, a picture
- A 2005 study showed that people are actually more likely to choose a lower-fat cheesecake when it appears on a menu alongside a high-fat version, almost as if picturing that dense .
- In Brusca's hometown of San Giuseppe Jato, the arrest was marked by a banner hanging from the town hall picturing the faces of Falcone and Borsellino, the country's best-known .
- However, among those who didn't touch the items a group that shares the same hands-free experience as online shoppers picturing ownership led to significantly higher .
News & Articles
- HOMES: Rausch Coleman Homes, Baywood
Have you been picturing yourself living in a beautiful new home this year? If so, you're in luck, because Rausch Coleman Homes of Conway has several beautiful new homes that are ready for your family!The Baywood Community in Greenbrier is one of the state's best rural development communities, and it's full of good neighbors just like you.
June 14, 2013 - The Log Cabin Democrat
- Secular Freethinkers seek to engage community
The Sedona/Verde Valley Secular Freethinkers as a group may be considered young — they’ve only been meeting for a little more than a year and a half — but anybody picturing angry, chain-smoking teenagers and college-age anarchists should probably take a second look. Boasting an open membership of more than 60 members from Sedona and Cottonwood, the freethinkers come from all walks of life, and ...
June 14, 2013 - Sedona Red Rock News
- Want to get more done? Plan the perfect week
Picturing your ideal work week can help you see possibilities for doing other things that matter in life
June 13, 2013 - CBS News
- Rajai Davis in 940 News
That's really an honour to be on the same field as a man of his status,Davis said. "I definitely wasn't picturing this."
- Kirk Ferentz in Newsday
Realistically, I still have a hard time picturing us in the top 10,Ferentz said.