numbering : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a numbered list
- v add up in number or quantity
- v give numbers to
- v enumerate
- v put into a group
- v determine the number or amount of
- v place a limit on the number of
- Via eye and ear, words beyond numbering zip into the mind and flash a dizzy variety of meaning into the mysterious circuits of knowing.
- But pockets of protesters numbering in the hundreds soon resurfaced along many of the main streets north and east of Enqelab Square and in the city's main squares.
- Well, here they are: Three business plans, numbering between 14 and 37 pages, providing a detailed outline of how each executive plans to turn his company around and what the .
News & Articles
- 'The Big Read' book club returns to Camden
This fall,Camden residents are invited to join a book club numbering in the thousands, thanks to a $15,000 National Endowment for the Arts grant.
June 15, 2013 - Courier-Post
- Photos: People voting in Tehran
Election centres opened their doors at 8 AM local time on Friday June 14 for the presidential and municipal elections. Voting stations numbering 66,000 in Iran and 290 abroad will remain open for 10 hours as 50 million Iranians are said to be eligible to vote in these elections.
June 14, 2013 - Payvand Iran News
- New Edition of UNS Book for Metals and Alloys Available from SAE International
The Unified Numbering System (UNS) for Metals and Alloys provides a means of correlating internationally used metal and alloy numbering systems administered by societies, trade associations, and individual users and producers of metals and alloys. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10822213.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb