- v talk socially without exchanging too much information
- In some of the early Internet commentaries on this film, people natter on about the effect on the boy of having sex with an older, presumably exploitative woman as if that's .
- The joke was on him because many of his fellow Brits still believe their King likes a natter with the natural world.
- Boomers can be tiresome when they natter on too long about the fun-swollen fabulousness of the 1960s.
News & Articles
- The Rise of Bullshit Jobs
Yves here. I'm going to reverse my normal convention when I have a cross post but have something to add. Here I first offer you a MacroBusiness post (which in the layered ways of the Web relies heavily on an article by David Graeber) and natter afterwards.
Aug. 22, 2013 - Naked Capitalism
- Knitting Group Reportedly Gets Booted From Library Over Dangerous Needles, Noise
Headlines World A knitting group that has made thousands of items for premature babies claims it can no longer meet together at a library in England because its needles are “dangerous” and its members are “too noisy.” The Knit ‘n’ Natter group, which has 20 to 30 members, has met at a library in Cramlington, Northumberland once a week for the past three years, according to The Inquisitr ...
Aug. 19, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Knitting Group Can’t Meet At Library Because Of ‘Dangerous Needles’
A knitting group has been banned from the local library where they used to meet, because their needles are “dangerous” and its members are too “noisy.” The Knit ‘n’ Natter group used to come together in Cramlington’s library in Northumberland, England, and they had done so once a week for the last three years. In... Read more » Knitting Group Can’t Meet At Library Because Of ‘Dangerous Needles ...
Aug. 19, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- John Lennon in stv.tv
Lennon said: "I'm going to have a natter with all the guys and see what their positions are. Aiden is one I'd like to keep. However if we got an offer that is too good to turn down we'll discuss that. We've had enquiries for some of our players but...
- Osama bin Laden in IMAO
Although our holy Jihad against Jews and infidels (may their stomachs roast in hell) is important,said Bin Laden, "even more important is the human tragedy in Burma. The Western nations natter and dither while innocents die because the...