- v adopt to another place
- v make more natural or lifelike
- v make into a citizen
- v adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- Carlos Queiroz in Yahoo! Eurosport UK
Cristiano Ronaldo will never be Spanish, as they will never take Olivenca again,Queiroz said. "They already did the same with Christopher Columbus, and it now seems they want to naturalise Cristiano Ronaldo."
- Muhsin Ertugral in The Times
They should naturalise Ferreira immediately,said Ajax coach Muhsin Ertugral, who brought him to South Africa during his first stint as the Urban Warriors coach in 2007. "Eduardo's one-against-one skills and distribution are superb. The...
- Rachmat Witoelar in Independent Online
To overcome this we will expand the area for the mud, second we will process the mud to naturalise it and the water can flow either to the sea or to the river,environment minister Rachmat Witoelar told reporters after a cabinet meeting....