chat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an informal conversation
- n birds having a chattering call
- n songbirds having a chattering call
- v talk socially without exchanging too much information
- There's even a video chat feature built in that lets kids activate their webcams.
- Transcript of an online chat with Johnson, in which he comments on Thatcher, Reagan, and other figures and movements of the twentieth century.
- Transcript from a chat discussing the book, "For Laughing Out Loud," and what it was like working with Johnny Carson.
News & Articles
- Chat wrap: Puig, Braves, Rangers, Trout's D
Another fun and interesting chat session included some heated debates on Mike Trout's defense, Manny Machado's WAR versus Miguel Cabrera's, whether the Rangers are worse than the four best teams in the AL East, the hype over Yasiel Puig, Jason Heyward versus Freddie Freeman, Jose Iglesias versus Andrelton Simmons and when the Cubs will make it back to the playoffs. Here's the complete chat wrap.
June 11, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Chat LIVE with Author Judy Blume
Join us as we chat live with the author of Superfudge, Tiger Eyes and more
June 11, 2013 - People Magazine
- Chat about iOS 7 and the future of Apple with editors from Yahoo News and ABC News
Chat about iOS 7 and the future of Apple with editors from Yahoo News and ABC News
June 10, 2013 - Yahoo! News
- Fernando Torres in ESPN STAR Sports
Torres said: "I was happy he (Hodgson) got the job. I haven't had a chat with him yet but I will talk with him soon and we will see his ideas about the future. For now, my future is here. South Africa and the World Cup is too important to think...
- John Kosmina in ABC Online
I actually had a shot at Frank afterwards. The conversation (in the newspaper) didn't happen - Frank lied, end of story,Kosmina said. "We had a chat but not about any of the things he mentioned. It was a fairly immature, very...
- Geoff Ogilvy in FOXNews
The chit-chat about 'Is he going to win every golf tournament this year,' that's frustrating stuff to hear,Ogilvy said.