nauseate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v upset and make nauseated
- v cause aversion in; offend the moral sense of
- That's why the Pentagon is spending more and more research-and-development dollars on weapons that stun, scare, entangle or nauseate anything but kill.
- Beginning where Atabrine and quinine leave off, SN 13,276 costs no more, stops chills fever in jig time, will not discolor the skin or nauseate.
- You nauseate me, Bernie the Grinch, You're a nauseous super Wall Street "momzer!", You're a crooked Alpha "schlockster" and you run a crooked "shandhoiz", Bernie the Grinch,.
News & Articles
- Puke on Gaga
There's a saying in journalism called, "The Breakfast Test." Basically, it means if an image would nauseate a reader as they eat the first meal of the day, perhaps that image shouldn't be circulated. This does not pass the breakfast test. At SXSW in Austin Thursday night, Lady Gaga took the Doritos #BOLDSTAGE (which is a real thing that exists) to perform "Swine." About halfway through the song ...
March 14, 2014 - RedEye
- Letter: Defending Curt Clawson
Jack Tymann, Pelican BayHard decisionsAs retired president/CEO of Westinghouse International, the misleading attack ads against Curt Clawson nauseate me.
March 11, 2014 - Naples Daily News
- India Knight in Forbes
I want to stop reading, listening, watching, Googling, amateur sleuthing,wrote columnist India Knight in the Sunday Times. "I nauseate myself with my own prurience."