ms : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers
- n a state in the Deep South on the gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate States during the American Civil War
- n a master's degree in science
- n the form of a literary work submitted for publication
- n a form of address for a woman
- n the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- n concentration measured by the number of moles of solute per liter of solution
- n the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- n a unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes or 10^6 (1,000,000) bytes
- n a unit of information equal to 1024 kibibytes or 2^20 (1,048,576) bytes
- n the 13th letter of the Roman alphabet
News & Articles
- Ingredient in New MS Drug Linked to Serious Brain Disease
Title: Ingredient in New MS Drug Linked to Serious Brain Disease Category: Health News Created: 6/10/2013 12:35:00 PM Last Editorial Review: 6/11/2013 12:00:00 AM
June 12, 2013 - MedicineNet.com
- BP MS 150: Biking for a good cause
The BP MS 150 bike ride is the largest event of its kind in North America with more than 12,000 bike riders pedaling up to 182 miles from Houston to Austin. Learn more interesting fun facts in this edition of …
June 11, 2013 - CW39 NewsFix
- ASI MS-2000 High Speed Scanning Video
ASI MS 2000 stage system using memory lists and high speed TTL to scan a slide.
June 10, 2013 - PhotonicsOnline
- Jeff Sessions in Los Angeles Times
Ms. Kagan has less real legal experience of any nominee in at least 50 years,said Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, the committee's top Republican. "It's not just that she has never been a judge. She has barely practiced law, and not with the...
- Peter Ueberroth in FOXNews
Her admission is long overdue and underscores the shame and dishonor that are inherent with cheating,US Olympic Committee chairman Peter Ueberroth said in a statement. "As further recognition of her complicity in this matter, Ms. Jones...
- Maria Cantwell in Christian Science Monitor
Cantwell said that flaws displayed by the Italian justice system included "the harsh treatment of Ms. Knox following her arrest; negligent handling of evidence by investigators; and pending charges of misconduct against one of the prosecutors...