- n an imaginary creature usually having various human and animal parts
- n someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- n a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- n a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- n (medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus
- Nong Khai's Naga has become the Mekong's Loch Ness monster.
- The giant strides into Mead Hall and bellows, "I am Beowulf, and I'm here to kill your monster.
- Hollywood's dean of monster makeup, who created creatures in films such as Jurassic Park and Terminator, is dead at 62.
- Chris Brown in MiamiHerald.com
In a video made at Shaq's Orlando mansion (specifically, in the bowling alley), Brown tells fans, "I ain't a monster," adding that he's coming out with a new album, Graffiti. "Everybody that's haters, they just been haters. All my real fans,...
- Lillo Brancato Jr in WCBS-TV New York
There's a saying in Italian, I'll say it in English -- when the devil caresses you he wants your soul,Brancato said. "I'm not the monster that they portray me as in newspapers, a cold-blooded killer and all of that. I'm not that person at...
- Julien Leparoux in Seattle Post Intelligencer
We just got beat by a monster,said Julien Leparoux, who was aboard Macho Again.