colossus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- n a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- The movie moves relatively fast, though its nowhere near as economical as its colossus, whose thunderous shrieks and fiery projectiles bring a downtown loft party to a merciful .
- A Colossus Mistake http:kessler.
- He was buried un-embalmed in a biodegradable pine coffin painted with daisies and rainbows, his soul marked by prairie grasses instead of a granite colossus.
News & Articles
- John Hendricks: Man of Discovery
Discovery Communications is a cable colossus with a market value of roughly $28.21B. Hendricks, its founder, is ready to tell his story.
June 21, 2013 - Washington Post
- Colossus Minerals Announces Semi-Annual Note Interest Payment
Colossus Minerals Inc. announces that it will be paying the semi-annual interest payment of $44.63 per $1,000 Note CUSIP is 19681LAA7. The payment will be made to note holders of record at the close of ...
June 19, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Colossus Minerals Provides Development Update
Colossus Minerals Inc. is pleased to provide a development update for its 75% owned Serra Pelada gold-platinum-palladium Mine. The Serra Pelada Mine is a joint venture between Colossus and Cooperativa ...
June 18, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Steven Gerrard in BBC Sport
It's difficult to put into words how we feel about Sami. He's been fantastic for us, a colossus,said Gerrard. "He certainly deserves legendary status and he is definitely one of the best players I have ever played alongside."