meth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- To fight the meth epidemic, states go after legal sniffle remedies at the corner drugstore.
- A teenage girl prepares to smoke a pipe of crystal meth.
- In country after country throughout Asia, meth use skyrocketed during the '90s.
- Julie Gerberding in Forbes
I think Mike was desperately hoping that we would get through this without people taking a close look at his positions and his record, but his record on immigration, on pardons for criminals, on reducing the penalties for meth lab dealers, on... Mitt Romney http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHsbJvd1A8Hj2N-SfDDingX9k3-RA Washington Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/12/AR2007121200750.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGlaRvPsto5wOlrtwGQSO3UPuYmsA Dec 12, 2007
63107 84197 meth For kids, meth is death," said Dr. Julie Gerberding, head of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "And if we really want to do something about improving the survival of our adolescents and help them become healthy adults,...
- Mike Huckabee in Forbes
Sentences "for meth dealers in my state are more than twice as harsh as they were in his state," Huckabee told an audience gathered in a hotel conference room in Marshalltown, Iowa. "When people get desperate, they say desperate things, and...