- n worthless material that is to be disposed of
- n worthless people
- n nonsensical talk or writing
- n an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- v dispose of (something useless or old)
trash these old chairs
- v express a totally negative opinion of
- To describe trash as a rising tide, swamping the communities that produce it, may be a clichbut in Jakarta it's perfectly true.
- Clinton lawyer Bob Bennett has dismissed the suit as "tabloid trash with a legal caption on it" and once boasted that in a trial he could win the case in 20 minutes.
- Dave Chameides shows some of his collection of six months' worth of trash in the basement of his home in Los Angeles on July 1 David Chameides is not your average American.