- n an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- In Indonesia, 218 kg of shabu were seized in 1999, up from just 3 kg two years earlier.
- The statue of Takamori Saigo, a Meiji-era samurai, is surrounded by junkies seeking out teriyaki (heroin) or shabu-shabu (crystal methamphetamine).
- Local reviews call shabu-shabu "great date food," which puzzles Niki.
News & Articles
- READER SUBMITTED: Sail Away On An Armchair Cruise With Killingworth Library
On Monday, Nov. 18, at 7 p.m., Bev Astles will take you on an Armchair Cruise of America's Great Loop in a 30-foot sailboat named SHABU. It is called an Armchair Cruise because all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. Bev's audio-video program will show the highlights of this trip with subtitles so you'll know where you are, and you will have some music to help you enjoy your cruise.
Oct. 5, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford
- Franklin Drilon in News Today Online
Therefore from December 31, 2004 to January 1, 2005 shabu inventory was reduced by 1,906,690 grams or 1,906 kilos worth P3.8 billion. I am asking them to account for these unaccounted for seized shabu,Drilon said.
- Vicente Magsaysay in Inquirer.net
We have nothing to do with his shabu smuggling. It's [a] politically motivated issue,Magsaysay said in a telephone interview.
- Rodrigo Duterte in Sun.Star
It will be a massacre for those who plan to establish shabu laboratory here. Those persons I mentioned, I'll give them enough time to buy a ticket and board the plane out,Duterte said.