- n the force of workers available
- n an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
there were two women and six men on the bus
- n someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force
two men stood sentry duty
- n the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- n any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- n a male subordinate
the chief stationed two men outside the building
- n an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- n a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- n a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- n one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- n game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
he taught me to set up the men on the chess board
- n all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women
- Tom Perls, an aging expert at Boston University, explains why women live five to 10 years longer than men.
- In discussions about breast cancer, the male form of the disease is often overlooked so, men end up going longer without diagnosis or treatment.
- A new report says gynecomastia, or male breasts, occurs in nearly half of all men.
News & Articles
- Men playing video games shot as gunmen fire hail of bullets in home invasion
Two men playing video games inside an Orange County home were shot when three gunmen burst in and started shooting, deputies said. One of the men shot did not survive. Orange County deputies said they are on the hunt for the three gunmen who fired a hail of bullets just before midnight Tuesday inside the home near Old Winter Garden Road. The victim described to deputies a hail of bullets without ...
June 12, 2013 - WFTV 9 Orlando
- Men get prison terms in south-side killing
Two men accused of beating and shooting a man and leaving him to die in a car on Tucson's south side in 2011 were sentenced Tuesday to nearly two decades in prison.
June 12, 2013 - Arizona Daily Star
- Men plead guilty to stealing checks from area businesses, a church in fraud scheme
Two men from Charlotte, North Carolina admitted to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars by stealing checks from mailboxes all over the region.
June 12, 2013 - WDBJ 7 Roanoke
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
These are men and women who have made the selfless decisionto protect the nation, Obama said of the victims. "It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil."