- n the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones
- n any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh
- n very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones
- n large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins
- n the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- Aching but uplifted, Teri Majewski strolled the lakefront in Chicago a week after donating bone marrow to the patient.
- Four-inch-long, heavy-duty needles puncture the bone repeatedly in order to tap into the marrow, which comes out as a bright red spongy fluid.
- The marrow needed only to be dripped into the girl's bloodstream.
News & Articles
- Biddeford company hosting bone marrow testing event
BIDDEFORD – Being added to the National Bone Marrow Registry is painless, takes about 15 minutes and can save the lives of those fighting certain diseases, including various types of leukemia.
June 19, 2013 - Sun Chronicle
- Sucking Up Every Bit of Marrow
The Oakland sandwich shop showcases whole-animal cookery to outstanding effect. by Luke Tsai At Marrow, the latest meat-centric sandwich shop to open in Oakland, there's a big stack of books on the counter about nose-to-tail eating and the finer points of how to butcher a cow — volumes whose titles read like some incantation or a recipe for witch's brew: Odd Bits. Fat.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe ...
June 19, 2013 - East Bay Express
- Franklin County Commissioner Bob Thomas to undergo bone marrow transplant
Thomas' daughter has been selected as his bone marrow donor.
June 18, 2013 - The Waynesboro Record Herald
- Carlos Boozer in Sports Network
My son is recovering from a bone marrow transplant in Miami. Because of his procedure, my return to training camp in Boise, Idaho, is uncertain,Boozer said in a statement released by the team. "As soon as my son is home from the hospital...
- Rihanna in The Gossip Girls (blog)
The second time that she's helped with such a cause, Rihanna adds: "Leukemia is the most common disease children in the US die of and we need to change that. I urge everyone to sign up as a bone marrow donor with DKMS. If we have more donors, we can...
- Tila Tequila in Examiner.com
The beauty of the treatment protocol used here is that the patient's own bone marrow stem cells were used, guaranteeing a perfect match. There was no controversial destruction of human embryos. Embryo stem cells form tumors and have never been... Dave Weldon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Weldon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHjo7_vHZ82Qh1iOF9nBWefskaW4w PR Newswire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl%3FACCT%3D104%26STORY%3D/www/story/04-10-2007/0004563010%26EDATE%3D&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFqhDs4gT-keuWyHAq0CBqmOMTEwQ Apr 10, 2007
61539 82127 marry According to the Daily World Buzz, When police confirmed yesterday that Johnson had indeed passed, Tequila posted her final message to her loved one.RIP my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry...