illusion : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an erroneous mental representation
- n something many people believe that is false
they have the illusion that I am very wealthy
- n the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- n an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- The psychology of this is that there are all these illusions that we have, like the illusion of superiority and the illusion of control.
- The show of visual games and illusions that opened last week at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts may not be the most profound art exhibition in recent years, but it is among the most .
- Sport at the highest levels, whether labeled professional or merely operated that way, has always demanded of its followers a certain capacity for illusion.
News & Articles
- Magic show in the dark gives blind people a new experience
The Louisville International Festival of Magic, Illusion & Unusual includes a show for the blind.
June 16, 2013 - FOX 41 Louisville
- Illusion seek first win at home against Maine
The Erie Illusion women's football team will try to break into the win column when it hosts the Maine Rebels today at 4 p.m. at Veterans Stadium.
June 15, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Video Interview - Castle of Illusion's Classic Difficulty
The senior producer for Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse emphasized that his game is not for children, it is for "gamers". The classic Genesis title is getting a full reimagining from Sega as a downloadable platformer launching this year. While 3D navigation has been added to certain areas of the game, the team wanted to keep the remake faithfully difficult to the original. Watch the ...
June 13, 2013 - Game Informer
- President Bush in ì½”ë¦¬ì•„íƒ€ìž„ì¦ˆ
Apparently conscious of this and wary of the precarious and recalcitrant North Korean regime, Bush said, "I'm under no illusion. This is the first step. This isn't the end of the process. It is the beginning of the process."
- John Murtha in FOXNews
The war in Iraq is not going as advertised. It is a flawed policy wrapped in illusion,Murtha said.
- Venus Williams in JOE
It's really about the illusion,Venus told grossed-out reporters. "Like you can wear lace, but what's the point of wearing lace when there's just black under?"