hatter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who makes and sells hats
- The mad hatter might feel at home in the Wonderland of Iraq.
- She was Sophie Steurer then, 25 years old, one of eleven children born to a German hatter and his wife.
- For some six weeks he was mad as a hatter and happy as a lark.
News & Articles
- Awards doled out at OAGC meeting
A Mad Hatter's Tea Party set the theme for the regent seven-county, Region 7 garden club members and representatives who came for a day of activities. A flower show was held.
June 11, 2013 - Bucyrus Telegraph-Forum
- Meeting people at a game of volleyball
The volleyball teams at Kirksville High School and Truman State University held a Mad Hatter Volleyball Tournament.
June 9, 2013 - KTVO Kirksville
- Mad Hatter party delights with storybook fantasy: Talk of the Town
Unlike the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland," more than 200 parents and children weren't late to the Children’s Advocacy Center-Hope House's 11th annual Mad Hatter party June 2. Northlake Christian School gymnasium's was transformed into a bright and whimsical...
June 5, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Johnny Depp in FOXNews
He could have said I was playing Alice and I would have said yes,Depp said. "I would have done whatever character Tim wanted, certainly the Mad Hatter was a bonus and great challenge."
- Drew Barrymore in Winnipeg Sun
Are ya kidding? Oh my God, I think they're madder than a hatter,Barrymore said. "But the thing about portraying them for Jessica and I was, they were not just crazy, they were not just depressed, they were not just angry. They had a real...
- Peter MacKay in Kings County Record
One day after the federal election, just as Williams said he was willing to put his bitter feud with the federal government behind him, MacKay called the premier "a mad hatter" who was just "cooling his jets until his next blow-up."