- n the activity of transporting goods by truck
- v draw slowly or heavily
- v transport in a vehicle
- Mbak Tini (Miss Tini) told the story of a hooker who opened up a roadside coffee stall and married a truck driver hauling dirt.
- The depletion of the forests has eliminated log-hauling jobs, and many of the remaining elephants find themselves homeless, jobless and hungry.
- He's hauling a boat, cradling a rifle, looking on.
- Kevin Rudd in Sydney Morning Herald
What I am stunned by with Mr Howard today is him hauling up the white flag on the fight against inflation by saying it is unavoidable,Mr Rudd said. "My commitment to the Australian people is to do everything we can through budget policy...
- Alexander Downer in Tehran Times
He's hauling people into the military barracks there who don't agree with him and humiliating them,Downer said. "People who write letters to the editor of the newspaper critical of Commodore Bainimarama and his military dictatorship are...
- Norv Turner in International Herald Tribune
You just never know the extent of an injury and where a guy's at,Chargers coach Norv Turner said. "I would expect him to play and play the way he plays. A big part of his game is hauling and going and running and that's what we have to...