- n a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- n wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels
he used a handcart to carry the rocks away
their pushcart was piled high with groceries
- v draw slowly or heavily
- v transport something in a cart
- Because Martin's legal fight to ride a cart in PGA Tour events brought lawyers to the very core of sport the concept of the "level playing field.
- A giant, hairy man is pushing Leonardo DiCaprio on a cart through a supermarket, and no one is looking.
- A Cart of One's Own .
News & Articles
- Ox Cart Fire still burns on Poncha
PONCHA PASS — There was increased activity on the Ox Cart Fire on Tuesday, according to SLV Public Lands Center Public Affairs Specialist Mike Blakeman.
June 13, 2013 - Valley Courier
- Golf cart burns
Jerry Stefan snapped this picture of a golf cart burning Friday afternoon on the Florence Gardens Clubhouse parking lot. Police said the owner, Richard Jovanovich, noticed the cart was smoking and pul
June 13, 2013 - Florence Reminder and Blade-Tribune
- Golf cart crash evacuates nearby neighbors at local RV park
Lake Havasu City Fire Department responded to reports of a natural gas leak about 7:15 p.m. Wednesday after a golf cart operator struck a natural gas fuel line to a residence.
June 13, 2013 - Today's News-Herald
- Tony Stewart in Charlotte Observer
That was the most pathetic racing tire I've ever been on in my professional career,Tony Stewart said. "They (Goodyear) exited out of Formula One ...... IRL ...... CART ...... World of Outlaws and there is a reason for that. Goodyear can't...
- Tiger Wood in USA Today
I was really pleased, walking down these cart paths, and obviously playing and getting into the rhythm of playing,Woods said. "I have no soreness, have no pain. Now it's just a matter of getting back and playing, and playing more rounds."
- Jimmie Johnson in CNN
I was in a golf cart and the driver took a sharp turn,Johnson said in a statement. "I wasn't holding on tight enough, landed awkwardly on the ground and heard a little pop. It was a fluke deal, but fortunately we're in the offseason and I...