- n an enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
- n wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels
- n a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- At the go-cart place, Smith, on the second day of her diet, attempts to eat a piece of celery, which she tries to peel.
- When Worden was in seventh grade, he built himself an electric go-cart in his parents' backyard in Arlington, Massachusetts.
- He faced up against a team of local entrepreneurs, shutting down a sprawling go-cart business controlling swaths of sandy shoreline along Hellenikon.
- Paul McCartney in Rolling Stone
I did not want to rush this album,says McCartney. "We really made a lot of it up as we went along. I'd try something, and if it didn't work I'd try something else until it did. It was like making a go-cart in the backyard."
- Jimmie Johnson in Dallas Morning News
The cool thing about the last 28 laps is there was nothing left out there,Johnson said. "My foot, it felt like being at the go-cart track. It was asleep from pushing the gas pedal so hard. It was still tingling. It was fun driving so hard....
- Buddy Rice in Cincinnati Post
I was around racing since I was born. The racing thing was there the whole time. There was never a time I was going to do something different,Rice said. "But go-cart at that time didn't start until (age) 8, and baseball was something every...