- n someone whose career progresses rapidly
- A hero of the Resistance movement in Italy, he is a vigorous go-getter, a leader in Church welfare projects and in Italy's Catholic Action movement.
- There has never been much point in deploring a gangster's rise; it's his demise that we fear the notion that the American go-getter must inevitably be gotten.
- Matt Damon doesn't usually hide, and why should he? His sunny good looks and go-getter smile made him a star.
News & Articles
- Thomas Rhett Is Grateful for Dad’s Life Lessons
Thomas Rhett is fortunate that his dad, Rhett Atkins, a successful songwriter and artist, can offer him plenty of advice on his career. But according to Thomas, the best life lessons he’s learned from his dad are how to be a go-getter and to always be thankful. “When I was growing up I was more [...]
June 14, 2013 - Great American Country
- Ellis Hobbs in USA Today
He's just a go-getter,cornerback Ellis Hobbs said. "You can knock him for his celebration, for his arrogance, for what type of person he is on or off the field, but he goes out there and he makes plays and you just have to be aware of him...
- Matt Schaub in USA Today
Kevin's done a great job. He's a go-getter,Schaub said. "He wants to get better. He's a guy you want on your side. He knows his stuff and he's really coming along."
- Chipper Jones in USA Today
He's no fun to face,Jones said. "He's got an outstanding fastball and an outstanding slider. And he's got the mentality to be a closer. He's a bulldog out there. He's a go-getter. He's got everything you want in a closer."