- n a small low motor vehicle with four wheels and an open framework; used for racing
- Cadillac, which has sponsored a celebrity go-kart race the past six years, also shuttered its event.
- Schumacher and Hakkinen have been competing against each other since 1983, when they were both national junior go-kart champions.
- It was great fun, and I realized that many of the venerables a go-kart on a track, a float through a wonderland such as Its a Small World are just as magic to a .
News & Articles
- Check Out the New Porsche Go-Kart!
Fans of Porsche can now put their young children behind the wheel! Porsche has just introduced a sporty pedal-powered go-kart for kids age five and up. The go-kart is about five feet long and sells for about $900. Porsche says …
June 18, 2013 - Nightcap TV
- Father-and-son team setting go-kart records
If Gig Harbor';s Kevin Janders ends up racing in Formula One, he';ll have his father to thank. A few years ago, Jeff Janders was looking for an activity to do with his sons, and he thought racing go-karts at the PGP Motorsports Park in Kent might be fun. Kevin, 15, set the track';s record lap time last month, and now go-karting is looking less like a fun weekend diversion and more like a ...
June 18, 2013 - The Peninsula Gateway
- The $900 Porsche
Porsche’s latest model is a zero-emissions vehicle aimed at a slightly younger demographic than the company’s typical owner base. The new Go-Kart Porsche Pedal Car features a tubular steel frame, 7-spoke composite (aka: plastic) wheels, bicycle-quality drive components and tubular rubber tires.
June 17, 2013 - Fox News
- Kevin Harvick in SI.com
My go-kart experience over the winter paid off, because I didn't let off the floor and we just kept hitting things and the wall and bouncing off everything,Harvick said. "But man, this is the Daytona 500. Can you believe it?"
- Mark Skaife in Sydney Morning Herald
I had my first go-kart win here and got my CAMS licence here,said Skaife, who went on to master the tricky track, claiming six round wins at the circuit between 1991 and 2002. "I think we will all miss it. It's a real drivers' track, it's...
- Lewis Hamilton in ITV.com
Hamilton said: "The reasons for selling are my work commitments mean my weekends are taken up for the foreseeable future, plus Vodafone McLaren Mercedes have given me a much faster vehicle now. So instead of seeing this go-kart gather dust, I'd love...