pram : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- When push comes to stroller, a lot of moms are having trouble letting go of the pram.
- In fact, he writes, "My greatest ally was the pram in the hall.
- When Saved opened in London in 1965, it attained instant notoriety and provoked considerable outrage because of a scene in which a group of men stone a baby to death in its pram.
News & Articles
- Palace Describes Kate Middleton’s Birth Plan in Great Detail
St. James's Palace released the particulars of Kate Middleton's birth plan to the public today, surely in an effort to quash rumors about the baby's gender, which were recently fueled by reports of the duchess purchasing a blue pram (psh, as if she'd buy it herself). For the remainder of ... More »
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Toby Flood in Telegraph.co.uk
Flood said: "Rest assured, there will be some straight-talking meetings this week and tough calls made about what needs to be done to move England forward. No-one will throw their toys out of the pram, there will be no heated meetings and it...
- Kenny Miller in Scotsman
Miller said: "He said things, perhaps to scare me into moving, which didn't have to be said. Some of them were quite insulting. He didn't have to get personal, he didn't have to throw the toys out of the pram because he wasn't getting his own way....