- n someone who makes and sells hats
- He decided to offer one hatmaker the equivalent of an extra $10 in zlotys to whip something up by next morning.
- He came to Mexico in 1942 and set up shop as Henri de Chatillon, hatmaker, in the Reforma mansion that had once housed Emperor Maximilian's mistress.
- Onetime employees of a Manhattan hatmaker, Ben Joe set up shop for themselves twelve years ago.
News & Articles
- Mom's end-of-school-year fatigue rant goes viral
She calls herself the “Worst End of School Year Mom Ever,” but Jennifer Hatmaker apparently has lots of company.An army of moms has now applauded, shared on social media and weighed in on her hilarious column about the burnout many parents experience as summer nears – a startling contrast to what she calls the “Beginning of School Enthusiasm” in the autumn.“Moms, remember how you packed ...
June 10, 2013 - MSNBC
- Louisville becoming hotbed for marijuana trafficking
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- Medical marijuana is being sold illegally on the streets of Louisville. Local police say it's a problem they are seeing more often. The Courier-Journal reports medical-grade marijuana is purchased legally in other states and resold illegally for premium prices here in Kentuckiana. Jeffersontown Police Major Ken Hatmaker says Louisville's central location has made it a ...
June 9, 2013 - WHAS TV11 Louisville
- 'Medical marijuana' imported from other states sold illegally in Louisville
Medical marijuana purchased legally in other states is being illegally resold at premium prices on Louisville's streets and in surrounding communities, police say. Louisville's central location has made it a hub for the illegal trafficking of medical-grade marijuana, said Jeffersontown Police Maj. Ken Hatmaker.
June 8, 2013 - Louisville Courier-Journal