- n the act of drawing or hauling something
- William Godfrey, 69, son of a Liverpool haulage contractor, is a scholarly, somewhat remote man who headed the English College in Rome from 1930 to 1937.
- The "coaler" railroads serving the non-union fields have enjoyed heavy traffic and large earnings, while those through the union fields have met declining haulage.
- Last February the Interstate Commerce Commission, which supervises all vehicular interstate haulage for hire, was confronted with an odd request.
News & Articles
- Tim Slade puts Mercedes-Benz in top three in Darwin
Tim Slade was quick to talk down any sudden form surge after an Erebus Motorsport V8 Mercedes-Benz AMG E63 finished in the top three for the first time since its introduction to V8 Supercars. Slade's Heavy Haulage branded Mercedes-Benz was second to Mark Winterbottom's Pepsi Max FPR Falcon in today's Friday 'Grand Prix' of practice, with Fujitsu Racing GRMs form Kiwi Scott McLaughlin ... Keep ...
June 14, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Mark Rowsthorn in Lloyd's List Daily Commercial News
The contract "provides Anglo American with the ability to mix and match its mine and port haulage requirements," Asciano managing director Mark Rowsthorn said.
- Colin Barnett in The Australian Journal of Mining
On completion, this project will enable greater access for smaller miners to rail infrastructure in the region, with provision for access or haulage services for these companies,said Barnett.
- Russo in Sydney Morning Herald
The strike is followed by nearly 100 percent of owners of the more than 100,000 haulage companies and their drivers,said Pasquale Russo, secretary general of the umbrella Conftrasporto which groups most of the seven truck drivers' unions...