get into : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v get involved in or with
- v to come or go into
- v secure a place in a college, university, etc.
- v familiarize oneself thoroughly with
- v put clothing on one's body
News & Articles
- Gazette.Net: Walt Whitman sophomore wins second place at debate tournament
Don’t get into an argument with Sophia Caldera , unless you like to lose. The sophomore was part of a small team of debaters Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda sent to the National Catholic Forensics League championships in Philadelphia during the weekend of May 24 - 26. At the tournament, she won second place out of more than 200 other competing students from around the country.
June 12, 2013 - Bethesda Gazette
- DOWNRIVER: Free summer meals available for low- income children
Summer is about to get into full swing, and the Summer Food Service Program is offering free meals for low-income children in area school districts.
June 12, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Ofman: I Love Boston – Sue Me
Whenever Chicago teams get into a playoff series, we tend to take shots at the opposing city. Whenever Chicago teams get into a playoff series, we tend to take shots at the opposing city.
June 11, 2013 - CBS Chicago